Welcome to Virtual Ecologies!
WELCOME TO THE VIRTUA-ECO FORUMS!

50% of your FINAL ASSESSMENT is an "Individual Effort" mark, so make sure you post as much work on the forums as possible to get the most marks!
WELCOME TO THE VIRTUA-ECO FORUMS!

50% of your FINAL ASSESSMENT is an "Individual Effort" mark, so make sure you post as much work on the forums as possible to get the most marks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UE4 Level Design Development Diaries for Virtual Worlds!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mitch - Week 12 Work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonesy

Contribution Points : 23

Mitch - Week 12 Work Empty
PostSubject: Mitch - Week 12 Work   Mitch - Week 12 Work Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 11:38 am

Started on the surrounding terrain. Already Painted it now going to put some supporting meshes in the make it look good and maybe add some water for the surrounding areas. Also Imported a Midday lighting system because the map now doesn't have walls and it needed natural light.

Mitch - Week 12 Work 112

Some new meshes added into the background

Mitch - Week 12 Work 211

Mitch - Week 12 Work 310
Back to top Go down
Carlton
Admin
Carlton

Contribution Points : 626

PostSubject: Re: Mitch - Week 12 Work   Mitch - Week 12 Work Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:02 pm

Looking good! The level looks abit too nice! Its important you know what this location is... and is it logical to be placed within these nice mountains! Some research is needed on how the terrain and architecture works for this type of map.... The Map needs to merge with the terrain in a very logical way!
Back to top Go down
https://virtuaeco.rpg-board.net
Jonesy

Contribution Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Mitch - Week 12 Work   Mitch - Week 12 Work Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Hmm i think it is going to work. The point of this map is that the "Facility" is in a secret location.. So like off in the wilderness of this planet.
Anyway i added some more trees and a tower in the background... Tell me what you think
(Also had to use more UDK trees than i wanted but all trees i found online were REALLY high poly)

Mitch - Week 12 Work 410
Back to top Go down
Carlton
Admin
Carlton

Contribution Points : 626

PostSubject: Re: Mitch - Week 12 Work   Mitch - Week 12 Work Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Looks good! That bush thing thats very squary at the front of the shot.... has transparency to it.... so perhaps look into the materials... and try to activate its transparency!
Back to top Go down
https://virtuaeco.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitch - Week 12 Work   Mitch - Week 12 Work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mitch - Week 12 Work
Page 1 of 1